1 to 7 passengers minivan 152000ISK
8 to 19 passengers minibus 212800 ISK
– Northern Lights Hunting
– Dark Icelandic Winter Nights
– Free Photographs by experienced photographer
– September 1st to April 15th.
– Duration 3 to 5 hours.
– Departure every evening, but depends on weather.
– Free WiFi on board
– English speaking guide
– Hot chocolate and coffee
– Useful technical information about the Northern Lights from the guide
– Instructions for camera and phone settings.
– Free retry if Northern Lights are not seen on the tour
– Free reschedule to another evening if we cancel the tour due to weather
We recommend bringing!
– Warm clothing (wind/waterproof coat and trousers).
– Base layers over wintertime (merino wool or similar).
– Good trainers or hiking boots.
– And of course good mood.
Let us know if car seat for child/children is needed or if there is any disability that we need to know off.
If paid in advance 15% discount is added to your booking by checkout if booked 24-hours before tour start!
Seeing the Northern Lights is one of the most popular things for tourist to do during visit in Iceland over wintertime.
On our Private Northern Lights Tour we are more flexible regarding when the tour starts and duration, and how far away from the city we can drive for a clear sky on a cloudy evening.
You will learn from your guide everything about this natural phenomena and how to spot them and photograph.
This tour is for everyone, regardless of age, if you are easygoing or active.
This is a private tour customized to your needs.